Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Aspects of Mali

Hey everyone, just wanting to inform all of you about my resolutions and goals for my empire :D well first of all I plan to spread Islam by building more mosques and Muslim colleges. Oh, by the way I would like for everyone to visit Djingareyber Mosque in Timbuktu. It's truly spectacular and was built by Abu-Ishaq Ibrahim-es-Saheli. Even though my empire is Muslim I would like to inform travelers that there is a religous tolerance so that you do not need to worry about being persecuted :D I have done my research and found out that religous tolerances are necessary to having a long lasting succesful empire. My reign began in 1312 and i have been working diligently to make my empire splendid.  A couple years ago an oracle told me dat i wuld die in 1337 :( I hope that he's wrong. If he's right that means that my reign would have lasted for 25 years! Oh well :D I'll make the best of what I got :) Well thats all for now, l8rs :D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture of the king is a fraud. This Caucasian cultural imperialism is insecure and tiresome. Why create this blog and destroy your credibility with inaccurate images.
    https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2012/10/16/12/african-king-rich.jpg

    ReplyDelete