Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Hajj

I felt that my hajj had to be special. So i decided to take 60,000 people with 80 camels carrying 2 tons of gold. I also took 12,000 servants with 500 of them carrying golden staffs. I think i caught the eye of the whole continent! :D My caravan of pilgrims reached Timbuktu before I even left the capital of Niani. That's nearly 500 miles away! Along my hajj i spent lots of gold. I heard that after I left Cairo the whole economy was thrown into unbalance for nearly two decades! Along my hajj I decided to give to the needy which is another pilar of Islam. Every friday I would have a Mosque built in what ever city I was in. That is spreading the faith which is another pilar of Islam. I strive to be a good muslim and follow the will of Allah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment